AutomateIt Pro v4 1 95 Android-DeBTPDA | 6.5 Mb
Photoshop Touch requires a tablet with a minimum display size of 7″, supporting at least 1024×600 display resolution and Android v3.1 or later.Transform your images with core Adobe Photoshop features in an app designed for tablets. Combine images, apply professional effects, share results with friends and family through Facebook and Twitter – all from the convenience of your tablet.
Use popular Photoshop features designed for the tablet such as layers, selection tools, adjustments, and filters to create mind-blowing images.
Work on high-resolution images while maintaining the highest image quality. Supports images up to 12 megapixels.
Follow step-by-step tutorials to easily learn techniques the pros use for great-looking results.
Automatically sync projects to Adobe Creative Cloud* and open layered files from Adobe Photoshop Touch in Photoshop CS6 or Photoshop CS5.1.
What’s New ?
Added option to turn on/off Android image picker (can be changed in Import Settings)
Fixed issues with saving / sharing a document
Improved feathering of soft brushes
Improved visibility of brush cursor on dark backgrounds
Several other bug fixes
Android Toolbox Pro v1.2.2 | 2.3 MB
Android Toolbox is an all-in-one toolbox for your android phones! It includes information about your hardware & software, and tools to optimize your phone use. This app is very easy to use and has very user-friendly user interface.
The features are listed as follows:
1. Hardware information: CPU cores, CPU type, memory info, storage info, screen resolution etc.
2. Software information:
* List user-installed and built-in apps on the phone.
* Provide details about each app including package name, version code and apk size.
* Launch and uninstall apps from within this app.
* Android OS information.
3. Network information:
* Wifi and mobile network info, including IP address, wifi speed, MAC address etc.
* Telephony info, such as SIM type, phone number, network operator and IMEI.
4. Status: status info about RAM, ROM and CPU usage.
* Battery type, voltage and level.
* Settings related to battery life. One-click wifi, data, bluetooth and screen settings.
* Clean app cache.
* Clean call log.
* Clean search history.
* Clean SMS/MMS.
7. Volume Control: Provide quick access to volume change under different profiles.
8. Flashlight: one-click flashlight.
Description: Grab your grenades and prepare for battle, as the worms are back, bigger and better than ever in Worms™ 2: Armageddon! The best-selling turn-based-strategy blast-a-thon is now available on Android, with new weapons, brand new customisation options and of course, more explosions!
• Authentic Worms™ gameplay with cartoon-style visuals, comical audio and a refined control system using the innovative touch screen user interface
• New to Worms? Make sure to check out the Practice mode, where you can try out weapons against A.I. dummy worms
• 30 Single Player missions across 5 new themes including Manhattan, Medieval, Sports, Construction and Cheese
• Body Count Mode, take on endless waves of increasingly tough enemy worms
• Take on players from around the world with online Wi-Fi multiplayer action for 2 players
• Pass-and-Play with hotseat local multiplayer action for 2-4 players
• New weapons and utilities, including the Sentry Gun, Electromagnet, Napalm Strike, Super Sheep, Petrol Bomb, Armageddon, Pneumatic Drill, Earthquake and Poison Strike
Release name: Worms.2.Armageddon.v1.4.0.Android-DeBTPDA